Screen Shot of MPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
UPDATED Screen Shot of MPG W 10 Min Time Lapse

This is todays drive --almost no wind except went to a 10 min time lapse over more miles. Will try tomorrow to go to 30 min but that is a big maybe because of traffic.
eb2f8359.jpg

This was with no wind, fairly level spot I drive every day between Hurst and Downtown Ft Worth. With just a 10mph head wind the MPG drops 2.5. Averaging in town overall including AC running about 15.

4059044e.jpg

Last edited:

giffordt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure we'd all be close to that under those conditions and going 58mph. But the testosterone tends to kick in and the foot gets heavier when an old lady in a Reliant K passes you like you're stading still.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't you have 37s also? That's an amazing number, and more so if you are running 37in tires.

I can't get mine past 11.5!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets just say thats a rare moment,if i baby the go pedal on flat ground no stop and go i can do the same but noway a complete tank.the best i can do full tank wise is 14 very mixed driving just aint got the patients. If you can show me that on your full tank trip ill be blown away.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
If I DRIVE LIKE A ***** I can get 16-17 in town. I got 16 when we drove 60 mph from the Stripes gas station to TRR, I got 22 mpg drafting Petes Travel trailer back from TRR. That being said. I DRIVE MINE and get 11.3- 12.5 almost every tank of combined driving. IT IS WHAT IT IS. ITS A RAPTOR........ I am happy right up till this freaking government tries and passes a milage tax of .10 per mile. Its comming. SCREW THEM! I will pay a gas tax but no damn milage tax.

BDRAG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc