Rpg! Rpg! & rpg!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Biggest

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A new bumpkit in development exclusively offered by West Marine.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Great chatting with ya today Biggest. Your truck is going to be one bad mother trucker.

Likewise Tizz. Much obliged! I would have posted this in the vendor feedback area but Mr. Birdman cough killjoy said I don't have enough post!
Ima take a few adderals and a double expresso tonight and blow up FRF!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Likewise Tizz. Much obliged! I would have posted this in the vendor feedback area but Mr. Birdman cough killjoy said I don't have enough post!
Ima take a few adderals and a double expresso tonight and blow up FRF!

That is NOT what I said. All posts in the Feedback forum go in to moderation queue prior to being approved. What I did tell you via PM is this:

All posts in the feedback area are moderated and only the thread starter can reply to his/her own thread

You had a day earlier made some unintelligible post that had nothing to do with vendor feedback, and as such it has not been approved for that area and will never be.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Here is your post for the Feedback area:
Trying to Blast a vendor, cough, RECON, cough , not calling names cough RECON but it seems like I am restricted from certain areas of this forum? Cough, RECON SUCKS cough! Who do I gotta blow to get these restrictions listed???? Cough RECON SUCKS!

p.s. you should get that cough checked out. maybe some throat lotion, tizzle can help you with that I'm sure.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a door edging type material. Corey sourced some of the best stuff yet. Ask them to ship you 4' - 5' of it when your bumpers ship. Saw your front bumper there today. It's all ****** up. You're gonna be bummed. :005:

Hahah got jokes! So you were at kirks today sneaking a peak at my bumpers huh? Shame on you I can't even see them lol.

Ill be sure to let Jarrett know to send me some! Thanks tizz

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my box from RPG Tuesday:party28:

I don't know where the UCA, LCA dual front shocks, and 3.5's for the rear are though:bs:

Did I need to actually order them to get them?:wave: