RPG new Team Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, I'm sure Cory and Jarrett are happy to have you on board.

Since your new, might as well put you to work, lol... I just called and left a message. I'm looking to upgrade my rear springs from the standard duty to heavy duty. Have some technical questions to.

Give me a shout.
Later,

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Jeff, I'm sure you will find that this forum is awesome! Congrats on the new work load...

jeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my personal page where you can also contact me directly, I check both daily so either works. I will be contacting you soon joe.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Slacker! :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Hey Jeff found the alingnment issue. Wasn't the tires. It was ford and them being lazy. Will explain sometime whenever I see ya

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don I'm glad Ford found the issue and got it resolved. what was it if you don't mind me asking, that way I know for future reference.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No ford didn't find the issue. I took it somewhere else. Ford had a hard time with the left tie rod and left it alone. They were lazy. Went to 4 wheel parts asked them if it could be the tires. He said I highly doubt it. Use to run those all the time. Sent me to the same alignment place they use.

They put it in the rack and did it the old fashion way. Not the digital way for the alignment. He struggled with the tie rods but he took his time and got it

Last edited: