RPG new Team Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good too hear buddy! the main thing is that you got it sorted out! hope to see you soon man! truck's been looking great

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will be back this Thursday I guess. Finish it off for now with the 4 visionX lights on front bumper and the 21" bar. Question Jeff. Are all the bumpers usually touching on the corners the flares. Tight with the body. Looks right but not sure since I haven't seen the RPG trucks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will be back this Thursday I guess. Finish it off the the 4 visionX lights on front bumper and the 21" bar. Question Jeff. Are all the bumpers usually touching on the corners the flares. Tight with the body. Looks right but not sure since I haven't seen the RPG trucks

the bumper is made to flow tight with the body, Sometimes when heat is added the metal changes. we will get it sorted out on thursday for you!

-Jeff

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it looks right with the RPG trucks leave it. Just wasn't sure. Sure I will talk before. Thanks man!

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jeff you know if the guys are caught up on the PS Res's? Been waiting on mine a little bit. Dunno if you know. Btw jealous you got to go play at TRR! Next year I have to get there. Rep the young raptor owner crowd with you.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jeff you know if the guys are caught up on the PS Res's? Been waiting on mine a little bit. Dunno if you know. Btw jealous you got to go play at TRR! Next year I have to get there. Rep the young raptor owner crowd with you.

When i get to the shop tomorrow i will send you a message with an update on the PS resi. Forsure come to texas next year ! I'm hooked.!

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When i get to the shop tomorrow i will send you a message with an update on the PS resi. Forsure come to texas next year ! I'm hooked.!

Thanks man, emailed the sales email but havent heard back. Not worried about it, think it is all common knowledge you guys are good dudes and very busy.

Oh yea man I am definitely coming if I am stateside. Hopefully I can have my baby set up how I want her by then.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet deal Jeff! Glad to see Jarrett finally got someone to help with all this and that knows what they're doing! Now you need to tell Corey and Jarrett they need an east coast representative haha I would be honored to help!