RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Also hoping these were of the many pre-installed ones from Trey

I better get a bigger antenna too or else i may lead those behind me toward canada again

I believe you had to ask Trey to install them, but since they are the snowball stations you should be good to go.

haha, don't worry, we'll do our best to keep the Buffalo herded.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Antenna won't do you any good. Just for receiving. Transmit power is sent from the base of the antenna out.

Plus either I or joe will be a chase truck, we leave no truck behind

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ironman those were the snoball frequencies

oops, overlooked this, rtfq...im set... Thanks fellas

Antenna won't do you any good. Just for receiving. Transmit power is sent from the base of the antenna out.

Plus either I or joe will be a chase truck, we leave no truck behind

I will no longer worry if you restate the last part in your best mel gibson, we were soldiers voice

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also hoping these were of the many pre-installed ones from Trey

I better get a bigger antenna too or else i may lead those behind me toward canada again

No worries buddy. We are going too, we can follow you around again lol.

Forgot to look to see who needed to borrow a radio. I might have an extra handheld. I just need to pick it up from Tony(loaned it to him for SnoBall) I can keep you posted.

I may stick with the same antenna. After all it fell off the truck and got wrapped around the rear axle and never stopped.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to not get carried away hear. first on the list is the quick release from WSI, I want a radio for the farm also but if I can get that borrowed would be best for now. I looked up the totes one price was 89 and the other was 150 for the same thing. I'm going to need at least 2 totes. I thought at most they where 40. and I'm a tight ass.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm conferring with my potential co-pilot and if she wants to go then I may grab a slot before they're gone. Still concerned with the arrival time of my Raptor. Hard to pass on this one though!

edit: fyi: If we can go, we'd have to leave Sunday afternoon due to work commitments on Memorial Day.

Last edited: