RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when i was in boarding school in wyoming we were 7 miles south of montana so we went there a lot. the signs back then said, 70 at night only. no speed limit during the day. i went back to visit and pick up a friend of mine who stayed longer, and the wife (girlfriend then) almost killed us trying to pass a semi. that little rental car topped out at 92 mph.....

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just excited to be out offroading hanging out with Frf friends and making some more good memories. Can't wait to lay out under the stars and drink some beers! We thinking of placards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360990109.327667.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360990109.327667.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 42

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm excited who gives a shit

I Lol'd at this

I'm just excited to be out offroading hanging out with Frf friends and making some more good memories. Can't wait to lay out under the stars and drink some beers! We thinking of placards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will be placards, final details still to be worked out.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm new at this what is a placard

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

I sent a video to some one cant remember if it was Joe or RW what did you think. the one spot I would like to drive threw. I'm open to anything so it don't mater either way.

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

I sent a video to some one cant remember if it was Joe or RW what did you think. the one spot I would like to drive threw. I'm open to anything so it don't mater either way.

It is a sticker for the truck with the run logo. They typically have numbers on them.

It's like a badge of honor. Most people still have theirs on from the Snoball500. That is what my avatar is.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score

remember that movie with the giant alligators?

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you already have a connection with printing them then great! if not I have a guy :secret:

your guy never got back to me so i found another source

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

wilson that road has been added to our route

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your guy never got back to me so i found another source

Its cool he is doing some bed graphics for me that hopefully turn out sick if you need him lemme know I will prob talk to him today about a few things ... Too much fun stuff to do this summer !