resale value: 2018 Raptor 802A 3000miles pristine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spg993tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might have to sell the Raptor. i just find myself towing my race car a bit too often, and while the Raptor is an amazing machine, i think 250 or a ram 2500 is going to be a far better fit. this isnt an issue of one being better. i think the raptor is an amazing performance machine. but its very limited in terms of its ability to meet my haulig and towing needs. what can i say, i had big eyes for the thing when i bought it and well, now i have to adjust.

my question is, what should the thing sell for? id like to either trade it to a dealer or bring a buyer to the dealer as i get a tax credit in NJ which saves me 7%.

what do you think it should sell for private, and on trade?
oxford white. 802A group. moonroof, exterior graphics, hood, carbon fibre package, bed extender, 17' forged alloy wheels , bedliner, total sticker msrp was 72765. was 2900 miles on it. never been offroad, just some snow trails and motoring around town.

i also have abotu 2500 in baja design center S8 light, 3 fog on each side and rear backup led lights, all pro installed , all baja stuff. and i also have a MPT tune/tune device for the truck though ive been running it without the tune given the weather here in NJ the last few weeks.

what do you think something like this should sell for if trading to a dealer? private?
anyone interested? if so, we could work a deal and i can bring you to the dealer who would have to run it thru their books to get the sales tax credit.
i have an offer from them. curious what you all think.

s-l1600.jpg

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in your boat a few week's back contemplating trading in a Raptor w/ near identical msrp and miles.

$60k was best I could find for trading....on a 2019 Super Duty F-250 Limited, $85k msrp (selling at/near invoice).

Needless to say... I couldn't do it.
Instead, I'm gonna continue to review methods to improve the towing capability.
I only need to tow my 24' enclosed Featherlite race trailer about a dozen times per year max.

Fury Road

Reaction score
Might have to sell the Raptor. i just find myself towing my race car a bit too often, and while the Raptor is an amazing machine, i think 250 or a ram 2500 is going to be a far better fit. this isnt an issue of one being better. i think the raptor is an amazing performance machine. but its very limited in terms of its ability to meet my haulig and towing needs. what can i say, i had big eyes for the thing when i bought it and well, now i have to adjust.

my question is, what should the thing sell for? id like to either trade it to a dealer or bring a buyer to the dealer as i get a tax credit in NJ which saves me 7%.

what do you think it should sell for private, and on trade?
oxford white. 802A group. moonroof, exterior graphics, hood, carbon fibre package, bed extender, 17' forged alloy wheels , bedliner, total sticker msrp was 72765. was 2900 miles on it. never been offroad, just some snow trails and motoring around town.

i also have abotu 2500 in baja design center S8 light, 3 fog on each side and rear backup led lights, all pro installed , all baja stuff. and i also have a MPT tune/tune device for the truck though ive been running it without the tune given the weather here in NJ the last few weeks.

what do you think something like this should sell for if trading to a dealer? private?
anyone interested? if so, we could work a deal and i can bring you to the dealer who would have to run it thru their books to get the sales tax credit.
i have an offer from them. curious what you all think.

View attachment 116595

Who did your baja stuff in NJ?

smoothdocta

Reaction score
You haven’t had it long enough to not take a big loss on the truck. Private party would prolly be best to hemorrhage the bleeding

OP
OP
spg993tt

spg993tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did your baja stuff in NJ?
midland motorsports. dan is the owner. he's amazing with cars. runs my cup car on track and is just meticulous. it wasnt a tough install, actually pretty simple other than a lot of bits/pieces to take apart. it took him 5,6 hours but it came out flawlessly. pm me if you want his info.

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
Oh man.. your in NJ? I would have bought this on the spot.. I just picked mine up last Friday.. GLWS!