Looking for Opinions on Modified Raptor Value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you’re tossing around the idea of selling the truck, it wouldn’t hurt to post it on the forum. There maybe someone here that’s looking for a truck like yours with those mods already done. I don’t think the way the market is that you would get all of the money you put into your truck back out of it.

OP
OP
G

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you’re tossing around the idea of selling the truck, it wouldn’t hurt to post it on the forum. There maybe someone here that’s looking for a truck like yours with those mods already done. I don’t think the way the market is that you would get all of the money you put into your truck back out of it.
I'll never get close to whats in it back and probably wont even get what I paid for it stock, which makes it hard to want to sell but life changes and so you move with the times. I'll post it, and locally here in the upper $60's and see what the feedback is.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll never get close to whats in it back and probably wont even get what I paid for it stock, which makes it hard to want to sell but life changes and so you move with the times. I'll post it, and locally here in the upper $60's and see what the feedback is.
Im going to say 65k-69k. Mods are a slippery slope in my experience. Cant always rely on an enthusiast to come along. And normies can be turned off by high speed gear. Also the rebuild on those shocks are a **** knocker every 15k miles.

scpete24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide to part out I would take a look at buying the bump stops. We have very similar set ups

LA Rodz

Reaction score
This 2019 was bought last year from a dealer that specializes in custom trucks in So Cal with 44k miles for $64k. 2k less then asking since it had sat for awhile. As they say there's a seat for every a$$ and vice versa

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably summarizing what has been said, but I think “dealer” wouldn’t be an option due to “frame damage” and the alignment off the uppers.

I think almost anyone who would find the truck for sale would probably say it has been modified and there has to be worth less.

My opinion on method of sale would be this forum, race dezert, and one more that I see on Instagram on off road trucks for sale (as soon as I remember the name I’ll update the post).

As far as price, I don’t know if I could give you an accurate one, but hopefully the possible other avenues may help.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is no putting it back to stock and selling the mods- he bought it modified so he doesn't have the OEM parts.

You might get a few grand over what a stock truck goes for IMO, at the most.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great truck, great mods! Mine is similar, minus the e85. Why are you thinking of selling, I didn’t catch a reason?

IMO, I think you can get close to, if not $70K. Hold out until you get what you want. It kills me when people see a modded truck, and won’t touch it. Yet they buy a 19/20 with 120K “highway miles” without a second thought.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter