Looking for Opinions on Modified Raptor Value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMO, I think you can get close to, if not $70K. Hold out until you get what you want. It kills me when people see a modded truck, and won’t touch it. Yet they buy a 19/20 with 120K “highway miles” without a second thought.
I won't touch either one. And a low-mileage used vehicle has a much higher chance of being a lemon than a brand-new one. I won't touch those either. Call me picky, but the last thing I want is to inherit someone else's problem. Buy new, pay cash, don't look back.

OP
OP
G

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no putting it back to stock and selling the mods- he bought it modified so he doesn't have the OEM parts.

You might get a few grand over what a stock truck goes for IMO, at the most.
I have most of the stock parts, but the front can't go back to stock. I can return the entire rear to stock, but seems kid of pointless.

OP
OP
G

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great truck, great mods! Mine is similar, minus the e85. Why are you thinking of selling, I didn’t catch a reason?

IMO, I think you can get close to, if not $70K. Hold out until you get what you want. It kills me when people see a modded truck, and won’t touch it. Yet they buy a 19/20 with 120K “highway miles” without a second thought.
Needs and priorities have changed, simple reason. It would be great to just park it in the garage and make it a weekend truck, but thats not the best option even though it's still a possibility especially with the loss that would be taken.

EagleRaptor

Reaction score
The market for used raptors seems to have cooled recently, at least here in TX. I bought cars for many years for an autogroup. The mods may be able to get you an extra 3-4k from the right private sale. But if anything they hurt the value for trade in / dealer retail.

Sweet truck!