Recall Wait Times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with FP today about my built 37 pp waiting for shipment at flat rock and asked if the recall has been done on it he said that since it’s been released and waiting for shipment he believes so, any idea if this is possible?

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with FP today about my built 37 pp waiting for shipment at flat rock and asked if the recall has been done on it he said that since it’s been released and waiting for shipment he believes so, any idea if this is possible?
All vins up to a certain date are flagged for recall and dealers are required to inspect and perform repair upon delivery / PDI. Just depends on the build date, pretty spotty as they attempted fixes as some were going down the line. Either way is not a big deal, had mine done today wasn't long.

NeoLeo

Reaction score
I’ve been experiencing POWERTRAIN Malfunction errors which throws the truck into limp mode. This randomly happens when I make hard right turns (turns greater than 90 degrees). Do you think there’s any relationship to this recall. I’m super concerned about the damage driveshaft as mentioned in the recall article above.

Johanthan

Reaction score
dealer is telling me 3-5 weeks more to get parts to fix the recall. any body have the part number ill just buy some for them!

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dealer is telling me 3-5 weeks more to get parts to fix the recall. any body have the part number ill just buy some for them!
So I almost did this. Part # I believe is W702554-S900. But my truck showed up last weekend, they didn't put the order in for the recall until Monday 01/31 and I just got the call today it's finished and ready for pick up. Otherwise I shopped online and I could order the part myself and have it here in a few days. It's only like $15 or something like that so you could theoretically show up to the service shop and hand them the part. Now wether or not they will accept it is a whole other question. It may be the same part # but there may be some technicality/legal issues the shop might not be comfortable using them