Gen 3 Build Times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cones169

Reaction score
nice i got prob same options except avalanche color but i added in spray bed liner. He didn't say anything about that. fingers crossed i guess.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice i got prob same options except avalanche color but i added in spray bed liner. He didn't say anything about that. fingers crossed i guess.
im ok without the liner ,will have line x do it .dont want to do anything that might get it throw out .the good part its in nh ,so no sales tax on truck .saving about 6000 ,as 10 miles south in ma its 6.25 percent.

OP
OP
Jwod1993

Jwod1993

Reaction score
Another interesting update about my truck's production - yesterday I noticed that I was unable to pull up the window sticker anymore... anyone have any insight on what could be going on at the plant? My blend date was supposed to be 7/21/23 - is that a hard date or are these subject to change? Just trying to figure out where the truck is in the build process.

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
im ok without the liner ,will have line x do it .dont want to do anything that might get it throw out .the good part its in nh ,so no sales tax on truck .saving about 6000 ,as 10 miles south in ma its 6.25 percent.
I too live in NH, couldn't find anyone to sell @ MSRP so I ordered it in Saco Maine. I didn't pay any tax and my truck was here 90 days after ordering. I was happy overall.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too live in NH, couldn't find anyone to sell @ MSRP so I ordered it in Saco Maine. I didn't pay any tax and my truck was here 90 days after ordering. I was happy overall.
I was looking at the exact one I want at Kelly ford Beverly ma , but they want 10k over , I’m good with that . I offered 3k over they came back at 7k , and that was that . The dealer I ordered from said should be 3-4 months . 2k over

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I signed a purchased agreement and gave a deposit ,the dealer said that they need to submit to ford and make sure it does not get rejected . so I guess the waiting game begins.

natedogg320

Reaction score
im still waiting for ford to pick it up ,the dealer used a specialty allocation .in the mean time still looking online .
They had one on the lot for sale where I ordered mine but I wanted to build it how I want it as ill be keeping this truck till it dies or I can trade it in for a Raptor R. Not to concerned with how long mine takes to get built honestly as the longer it takes the more cash ill be able to save to put down on it when it arrives.