Gen 3 Build Times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They had one on the lot for sale where I ordered mine but I wanted to build it how I want it as ill be keeping this truck till it dies or I can trade it in for a Raptor R. Not to concerned with how long mine takes to get built honestly as the longer it takes the more cash ill be able to save to put down on it when it arrives.
same feeling here ,I just want to make sure its actually built

AZRAPTORAZ

Reaction score
I ordered mine in December 2022 and have no updates except that its in the Ford system. My guess is that my dealer had no allocations so im waiting longer i guess. I assume if i haven't heard by now, its likely going to convert to a MY 2024?

DarinFred

Reaction score
I’d like to put in an order for a Raptor. I’ve ordered Jeeps before and it was pretty easy. Anyone got a dealer that will entertain an order at MSRP? It can be anywhere. Thanks!

Jay

natedogg320

Reaction score
I’d like to put in an order for a Raptor. I’ve ordered Jeeps before and it was pretty easy. Anyone got a dealer that will entertain an order at MSRP? It can be anywhere. Thanks!

Jay
I ordered mine from shultz ford in wexford pa they don't charge more than msrp. Not sure if they have any allocations left though as they called me last Wednesday and said that order banks opened up for them with limited allocations and they put mine in that night.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from shultz ford in wexford pa they don't charge more than msrp. Not sure if they have any allocations left though as they called me last Wednesday and said that order banks opened up for them with limited allocations and they put mine in that night.
Not sure what this means either

Attachments

• IMG_0727.png
    IMG_0727.png
    362.5 KB · Views: 18