11/1 Build Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SR12

Reaction score
Finally got window sticker and truck is “in production”, although build day shifted (Bc of course) from 11/1 to 11/7. Seems early for a window sticker but whatever, I’ll take it. Been a long wait since getting a vin in July. Don’t give up all hope yet.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got window sticker and truck is “in production”, although build day shifted (Bc of course) from 11/1 to 11/7. Seems early for a window sticker but whatever, I’ll take it. Been a long wait since getting a vin in July. Don’t give up all hope yet.
I'm in the same boat. Finally moved to "in production" this week. Hopefully, those fender flares get in soon and our trucks dont have to wait out in the lot with the rest of the raptors!

SR12

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Finally moved to "in production" this week. Hopefully, those fender flares get in soon and our trucks dont have to wait out in the lot with the rest of the raptors!
True, just got done reading the 'stuck in production' thread. Really need this thing before Christmas...I don't think my old nissan versa s--tbox will make it cross country in january with two big dogs and a bunch of other stuff.

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been “in production”since 10/21. Dealer says I’ll get it by the end of December. Good luck.

AlexT

Reaction score
Been in production for a week with a build date of 11/01. 11/02 the status was updated and delivery date went from 11/22 to 12/31. So now, they have fender flare shortages? That's what the holdup is about?

360North

Reaction score
Well…for those that haven’t figured it out yet…build ”dates” aren’t worth the paper they’re printed on. There may have been a time when you were assigned a build Week, then a build Date, and they were written in stone (so to speak) where you could count on that schedule. Not anymore…lol.

Getting an order scheduled now, is like a game of “Whack-A-Mole”!!!

My order went from build Week of 8/30, to build Date of 9/1…only to be pushed out to a ping-pong between build Weeks of 10/25 & 11/1…then assigned a build Date of 11/17, and then be further bounced to a Date of 11/16, and now 11/18 (as of today)…they can’t make up their minds, lol!!!

Even though I have a VIN, I wouldn’t be surprised at this point…if they canceled the order, due to unable to build it (parts shortage or issue), or run out of time for 2021 Production run & tell me to re-order as a MY2022. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So for all of you guys with 2022 orders out there, I would not get too excited or anxious about getting assigned a build Week, or even a build Date…as you may find that your order will get kicked down the road by several months, before it actually gets built (if ever).

Just my .02 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well…for those that haven’t figured it out yet…build ”dates” aren’t worth the paper they’re printed on. There may have been a time when you were assigned a build Week, then a build Date, and they were written in stone (so to speak) where you could count on that schedule. Not anymore…lol.

Getting an order scheduled now, is like a game of “Whack-A-Mole”!!!

My order went from build Week of 8/30, to build Date of 9/1…only to be pushed out to a ping-pong between build Weeks of 10/25 & 11/1…then assigned a build Date of 11/17, and then be further bounced to a Date of 11/16, and now 11/18 (as of today)…they can’t make up their minds, lol!!!

Even though I have a VIN, I wouldn’t be surprised at this point…if they canceled the order, due to unable to build it (parts shortage or issue), or run out of time for 2021 Production run & tell me to re-order as a MY2022. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So for all of you guys with 2022 orders out there, I would not get too excited or anxious about getting assigned a build Week, or even a build Date…as you may find that your order will get kicked down the road by several months, before it actually gets built (if ever).

Just my .02 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I hadn't been paying much attention until now, as mine was supposed to be built 11-9. Is there any chance this actually happened? Or will it be stuck waiting for fender flares like all of the trucks before it.