Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akmedic77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black SuperCrew southbound @Girdwood Tesoro and again at the Turnagain Pullout. Pulling a snowmachine trailer. @Prybar was this you? I was the white F150 running with the field trip. Wife is a teacher and asked me to chaperone...:crazy:

akmedic77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Negative. Wasn't me. I do have a black, 3 place enclosed that I pull but not lately.

I see your screen name, where are you a medic? @akmedic77

I was in the military (National Guard) as a medic. That's what brought me to AK and I worked at Ft. Greely for 3.5 years.

Edit: It was a red two place enclosed...

I'm going to guess he is a medic in Alaska.

Sort of. I work for a large safety company as an Alaska EMT-III w/Expanded Scope & ACLS working on remote projects (Oilfield, Oilfield Exploration, Construction). Currently ~25 Miles south of Deadhorse on the Dalton and another ~10 out onto the tundra in a Sleigh Camp.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edison Park, IL at the Devon and northwest highway crossroads. Black screw with methods, four KC lights on Ford racing bar and a Punisher hood wrap.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Red scab in Kroger parking lot East Peoria, IL.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Saw that guy the other day when I left E. Pekin. He lives up north of you. I wish I could tell you where, but I was lost. lol He was turning into a subdivision off of highway 4? (that's probably not right). Anyway, you take the road I was on for a while and then turn right. That rode comes out by CAT on I74. You know where I mean, right? Hahahaha.......

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White SCREW with camper shell header North out of Pacific City towards Sand Lake on Saturday with California plates. Lost?