Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a bunch heading from south dakota to houston. If i saw you, i flashed my hood lights. I was the silver screw towing the mastercraft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorhternILRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White screw with blacked out se wheels and some major window tints.
Was driving like a maniac. Spotted on 22 and ela in lake Zurich.

That's not that far from me... But mine is black and I drive like an old man

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Nope there's a lot of non wavers in the DFW area in TX

I have noticed a couple other Raptor owners waving... Then when I try waving first I get nothing back... Bastards :)

Gets confusing now when I drive my wife's Jeep. I am waving at Raptors and Jeeps.

Snoopaloop

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

I have noticed a couple other Raptor owners waving... Then when I try waving first I get nothing back... Bastards :)

Gets confusing now when I drive my wife's Jeep. I am waving at Raptors and Jeeps.

I saw a black screw on Quentin with a ladder in its bed today. Was that you?

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That's the way it goes dude. I always feel like an idiot because I always start a half a wave and wait to see if they plan on waving and by the time time they see me I look like I have Down Syndrome with half waving arm pressed up against my chest. Lol.

J. Wolfe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
White screw, matte black scab, black screw, and another black screw, all while riding my bike around Silver Lake. Nobody waved...lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a blue screw on I75 south out of detroit This morning On the side of the road. I saw it too late and didn't have time to stop so I just punched it and played the song of our people. I was getting off a few exists later and he had caught up lol got the wave.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk