Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
Another black scab pulled into the main street pup parking lot earlier today on west main in kalamazoo, mi.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The day I decide to drive the wife's new ecoboost escape to work I see this driving southbound on Dixie road on fort Benning Georgia. Doubt he's on here. The other black screw I see often has a huge dent in the left side rear passenger door but it's too clean probably a street queen

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 71

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in Boise for my daughter's graduation and saw a Rhino Rush Raptor yesterday. Shortly after I saw a trailer and motor home, I guess I was near their headquarters. Picture is from their Facebook page.

y8era8az.jpg

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A year ago today a F5 tornado ripped through Moore, OK killing 25 people, including 9 children in Plaza Towers Elementary School. These weather chasers were on top of the storm and pinpointed exactly where the path was going to hit. Unfortunately life's were taken, but these advance warning storm chasers driving Raptors and other stations saved thousand of life's last May. KFOR has a 8,500-pound, aerodynamic vehicle skinned with 16-gauge steel and covered with Kevlar called the Dominater that has been inside a F4 tornado. I live about 2 miles from KWTV 9 in OKC and see these guys out all the time when sever weather is in the forecast! These guys are true hero's!

Attachments

• KWTV1.jpg
    KWTV1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 304
  • KWTV2.jpg
    KWTV2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A year ago today a F5 tornado ripped through Moore, OK killing 25 people, including 9 children in Plaza Towers Elementary School. Fortunately we have these advance warning storm chasers in Raptors. Also, they have 8,500-pound, aerodynamic vehicle skinned with 16-gauge steel and covered with Kevlar called the Dominater that has been inside a F4 tornado. These guys are hero's and saved thousand of life's last May. I live about 2 miles from KWTV 9 in OKC and see these guys out all the time when sever weather is in the forecast!

Those are sick!!!! Any chance of seeing this dominator? I gotta see this behemoth!!!

Sent from two Dixie cups and a piece of bailing twine.

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go!

Attachments

• thedominator.jpg
    thedominator.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 77
  • reed-dominator-chasing-tornado.jpg
    reed-dominator-chasing-tornado.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 135
  • reed-timmer-dominator-best.jpg