Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, I thought the first pic was including the roush options, I was like damn, gotta go find this dealership and jump on that, then I saw the second pic, then I was like damn, gotta stay away from that dealership

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, I thought the first pic was including the roush options, I was like damn, gotta go find this dealership and jump on that, then I saw the second pic, then I was like damn, gotta stay away from that dealership

Yes. That's why I did not buy from them. And I had bought 3 trucks from them before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Black Scab pulling into Camelot at La Mer in Sayreville NJ... I almost ran a red light because I was drooling.

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a white scab today in truckee, ca at 89s and Deerfield. Had what looked like an add bumper and a few set of rigid lights. I waved but their windows were so tinted couldn't tell if they waved back.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black SuperCrew east on 72 in Athens, AL today. Pulled into Shell by I65. I honked as I went by.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Molten orange raptor going east on 50 around 1:00 p.m., flashed my high beams at him and waved, no wave back, also the molten orange at the office building down the street from my school is back, haven't seen him for months