Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was in pismo 2 weeks in a row there and saw a matte black raptor that had been completly changed, you could hear the supercharger a mile away, i saw it go over everything and it looked like a trophy truck over the whoops is he on this forum?

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White Scab aftermarket front and rear bumper and headlights @ Wawa on rte 301 in Crofton, Maryland and left heading north towards Baltimore (MD Tags)

I've seen that truck several times myself.

I'm down in Myrtle Beach this weekend and today I saw 2 scabs,1 blue and 1 black

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was in pismo 2 weeks in a row there and saw a matte black raptor that had been completly changed, you could hear the supercharger a mile away, i saw it go over everything and it looked like a trophy truck over the whoops is he on this forum?

if you have Instagram look up braddeberti. The truck you saw out at pismo is most likely his.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yeah tbone the truck we saw was not a raptor. I ran in to his friend at the store on my way out and he was with him. It is the above truck that was turned in to a raptor. Still looked bad a$$

Reaction score
I saw "RAPTURR" raptor parked at Cabelas today. I thought it was so cool because I saw the snowball500 sticker and I knew your number because I'm New Jersey and followed the WHOLE Expedition on this forum. also I was thinking about stealing it haha... I should have..haha.. I just took a bunch of picture's. AWESOME TRUCK DUDE!

jarrettaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just returned back to the states from Lubango, Angola. Believe it or not, I saw two Raptors parked on the dirt streets in the downtown area. Race Red and White. Couldn't believe my eyes. I was under the impression that these were not to be sold out of North America. My impression was completely inaccurate.