Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He was probably confused seeing my truck with mud and dirt slung all over it. Street queens....

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I passes a white one yesterday afternoon going south on I5 in Olympia, Washington.
I tapped my horn, but no response...

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spotted 4 while I was in DFW over the last week. A guy in a blue scew with bed graphics and I (blue screw, no bed graphics) waved as he passed me on I-635 on Monday.

Also saw a home-customized black Scab in the Galleria mall parking lot on Monday. It was all black with exception of having silver pinstriping all over it and rolling on Icon wheels. It had a name in really flourished lettering in the back glass as well. Interesting look for sure.

Squid 3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a 2012 black screw with a IRONMAN plate, covered in mud in downtown Ipswich ma. front of my daily coffee shop. Went to talk to him, probably thought I was one of those loonies that ask "what kinda gas mileage do you get out of that thing?"

Sorry if I came off weird, hadn't had my wake up juice yet