Raptor Round & Round

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sooooo you just picked up a new DJI Mini 3 and found the Circle shooting scene? Just wait, it all goes downhill from here. Be prepared to spend hours on the new toy! :)

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
That looks to me like a stabilized selfie-stick or gimble stick, handheld and walked around the vehicle. No drone shoots video in a verticle format like that, that's more reminiscent of your typical cell phone video made by people that don't know to turn the phone horizontal when shooting video.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks to me like a stabilized selfie-stick or gimble stick, handheld and walked around the vehicle. No drone shoots video in a verticle format like that, that's more reminiscent of your typical cell phone video made by people that don't know to turn the phone horizontal when shooting video.
wait...... you can do that? when did we get the technology?

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edited…& with mini 3 pro u can do vertical now