First Round of Allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interestingly enough the Raptor estimate did not distinguish between 35 & 37 allocations. Just R and regular. So maybe the 37 package won’t be as limited in 2024

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any know if the 37 package trucks are being built along side the Rs in Dearborn or with the 35s in Cleveland? My ‘23 was Dearborn and fit/finish is less than desirable…

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Is there anything we can do at this point to confirm a dealership truly has an allocation? The only piece of documentation my dealership has provided is a Preview Order that itemizes my build, shows my Priority Code, and contains my contact information.

Speaking of Priority Codes, does anyone have a number lower than 19? From what I read dealers have discretion to go as low as 10.
Save me from re-writing: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/2024-raptor-order-msrp.99398/post-1950264

OP
OP
FordPerf Addict

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer is Pretty sizable and in Michigan and the builder texted he’s heard nothing of raptor allocations yet. I’ve got a screen shot of this also. So maybe some dealers are getting them esp if they got 23s cancelled on them?

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a note under the allocation numbers that says does not include MY23 rollovers. The word not is in caps.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any know if the 37 package trucks are being built along side the Rs in Dearborn or with the 35s in Cleveland? My ‘23 was Dearborn and fit/finish is less than desirable…
There is not an assembly plant in Cleveland. All Raptors are Dearborn.