First Round of Allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hello, I see that so many people are "ordering" their raptors for 2024. but when will allocations actually be given out to dealers? My dealer won't take a dummy order unless they have an allocation so I guess I'll be waiting for the real thing. Does anybody have this information? i know there are thread about ordering ect. but apparently anyone can print out an order but is useless without an allocation

DistrictCane

Reaction score
Is there anything we can do at this point to confirm a dealership truly has an allocation? The only piece of documentation my dealership has provided is a Preview Order that itemizes my build, shows my Priority Code, and contains my contact information.

Speaking of Priority Codes, does anyone have a number lower than 19? From what I read dealers have discretion to go as low as 10.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there anything we can do at this point to confirm a dealership truly has an allocation? The only piece of documentation my dealership has provided is a Preview Order that itemizes my build, shows my Priority Code, and contains my contact information.

Speaking of Priority Codes, does anyone have a number lower than 19? From what I read dealers have discretion to go as low as 10.
Dealerships get an allocation estimate similar to this one, but good luck getting them to share it. I was able to see a MY24 Raptor estimate yesterday, but I was asked not to post it.

Larger dealerships should have Round 1 Allocations by now. It also notes email confirmations will not be sent out at this time, Job 1 begins January, and OK to ship late January.

IMG_4007.jpeg

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have priority code 10. Not sure that it makes much difference though.

71745653566__D1843998-8F46-4E8E-AF0D-95AB0AC22880.jpeg