Round 2 back in a Raptor and thank you FRF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaper27

Reaction score
Good day FRF! I’m happy to be back in a Raptor after selling my ‘20 Leadfoot, I found a dealer through recommendation here, that was at sticker and had what I wanted. An Avalanche ‘23 35. Just didn’t have the forged wheels as I liked but I’ll add them later.
Beyond the thanks for helping me find the dealership, the Gen 3 is just purely awesome over my Gen 2. I was lucky enough to take delivery the day I was headed to the blue ridge mountains in VA to go back in there on trails to camp, hunt, and fish with my son, dad, and brother.

Truck did fantastic! Now to start getting some parts on it and make it mine. Lighting is on the need it soon list.9F611981-7F58-44CE-A437-BF0DD4BA93D2.jpeg

Attachments

• FD667CA5-CA77-4B72-BEAF-D30A47EC7054.jpeg
    FD667CA5-CA77-4B72-BEAF-D30A47EC7054.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 11
OP
OP
R

Reaper27

Reaction score
Thanks. As much as I loved saving gas in the CRV… well that is gone. At least the 3rd vehicle in the house will become a Bronco as that’s what my daughters going to get. I have to admit the exhaust being valved and sound makes me thrilled to drive again. I don’t care what anyone says, it sounds good. Yes not a v8 don’t care, wasn’t getting a TRX and no way was I able to get a R for sticker. My GTR sounded wicked when it was modded and this is close to it.