Raptor Round & Round

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
W H Y ???!?!?!!!

Having owned a video production company for 30+ years......that's just wrong.

I also own a drone business. Again. That's not right.

But......to each their own.
Kinda funny how watching things on cell phones has changed the way we shoot videos. Nobody understands, take as big and as wide as you can, you can always crop it later in post-edit. I don't know why anyone would want to record such small video in the first place when storage is so cheap and big.

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda funny how watching things on cell phones has changed the way we shoot videos. Nobody understands, take as big and as wide as you can, you can always crop it later in post-edit. I don't know why anyone would want to record such small video in the first place when storage is so cheap and big.
It was cropped & edited…

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
It was cropped & edited…
Editing, fine. Any cropping would have worked out better in a landscape orientation, perhaps cut out any peripheral distraction by applying about a 20-35% zoom. Just my opinion. People's vision is in a landscape/horizontal aspect, vertical is distracting and appears to crop out desired visual information leaving the viewer subliminally distracted.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Editing, fine. Any cropping would have worked out better in a landscape orientation, perhaps cut out any peripheral distraction by applying about a 20-35% zoom. Just my opinion. People's vision is in a landscape/horizontal aspect, vertical is distracting and appears to crop out desired visual information leaving the viewer subliminally distracted.
I bet if there was a boo-bie somewhere in there y'all would be hi fiving. :happy175: