First Round of Allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteMamba

Reaction score
I have a priority code of 1 so I'm really excited. The start of production was supposed to be the end of November but it might have been pushed due to the UAW strike. They are still saying that they are arriving January so I'm pretty sure that start of production must be still late November or early December. For the 2024, they are not doing any model year 2023 rollover, they are going to be starting fresh. So if you are wanting a MY2023, you must change it to what they are taking or switch for the MY2024. They also are not going to give any discounts or rebates for those MY2023 orders that were not fulfilled. Even though the MY2024 is more expensive than the MY2023 (my MY2023 build was about $3,500 less than my MY2024 build), Ford has included a ton of things that were previously extra. When looking at it with that in mind, MY2024 seems to be a better deal than the MY2023 and the MY2024 currently has everything in stock.

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My MY23 37 hasn't been built (ordered July 22). I'm using a MI dealer who has not received their allocations for MY24's but can still see that a commodity hold exists on 37s for tires evidently regardless of MY.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New guy here. I've currently got a 2018 XLT SCREW that I bought new and ordered a 24 Raptor to replace it. Pretty basic 35" tire model w/o graphics. I used the same dealer for both and my truck is in the queue. My salesman said it will be a couple months before he has more information to share. I did get the order summary that was posed on page 1 as well. Priority 10. I thought anything less than 10 was for people who had vehicles damaged in transit, replacing a lemon, etc.? Basically had a special circumstance to cut in line.

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dealer reached out to advise that Ford had balanced out my 23MY 37 and they received allocations for 24MY 37's. Sales Manager advises that it was reordered and has a high priority assigned by Ford Zone rep but didn't go further. We'll see. He said to expect Feb/Mar for build. One never knows... patience.

PlainsRaptor

Reaction score
My dealer reached out to advise that Ford had balanced out my 23MY 37 and they received allocations for 24MY 37's. Sales Manager advises that it was reordered and has a high priority assigned by Ford Zone rep but didn't go further. We'll see. He said to expect Feb/Mar for build. One never knows... patience.
What’s your priority code?