2022 Raptor - First Round of Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ziggy2022

Reaction score
I've been really happy with the Raptor. The diesel is definitely fun for the torque and its nice for pulling. Given how infrequently I tow anything besides a RZR (I have access to a F350 if needed for heavier stuff) the Raptor is 100% a better daily driver. It's just more sporty than the SD. If you're in a position where you can have a dedicated fun car and a truck then I would go SD. My wife says we dont need three vehicles (YET) so the Raptor fits the bill for truck utility and fun to drive. Other hard part is a new SD is $100K or so for a platinum or loaded lariat plus $10-15K for Carli setup before you get better handling.
Yeah the jump in n price is disheartening and makes more of a case to not consider. I only get one vehicle so it’s got to be both fun and serve truck duties. Being in Northern California, there are plenty of opportunities to have fun with the Raptor in lieu of having a “Fun Car”.

OP
OP
Chuckaroo91

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the jump in n price is disheartening and makes more of a case to not consider. I only get one vehicle so it’s got to be both fun and serve truck duties. Being in Northern California, there are plenty of opportunities to have fun with the Raptor in lieu of having a “Fun Car”.
Sounds like the Raptor is the better choice then.