Raptor DTRL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorGo

Reaction score
Hello Raptor Members,
As a new member, I apologize if my question has been addressed before. I require assistance in modifying the 2020 Raptor amber lights to function as DTRL. While I have come across several threads on this topic, I am unsure whether I need to acquire a FORScan ELM327 OBD2 USB Adapter for Windows. Additionally, I may need further guidance on setting up Excel and adjusting formulas. Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,
TTV

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
morning..........

forscans website will direct you to a link on amazon for the obd2 adapter. then request through email, an extended license. its good for about 2 months. lets you get in and change everything you want

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the thuderdome.

Yes, you will need to purchase the OBD dongle that's recommended. There's tons of very helpful youtube videos on the process as well. I watched about 4 different ones before I felt comfortable doing it. Just make sure you do the backup that's recommended before you start monkeying around.