Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friend has used this on his '15 f150, with 802a (or equiv trim w/ digital cluster screens) he activated #'s above the sweeping gauges.. as you can see on the mi to empty above the sweep fuel gauge on our trucks

0-forscan_53a50f63869ae0825ccdf0431c6432e5789f3ae1.jpg

Will be pretty awesome if you can in fact deactivate those items mentioned above through it...

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the coolest things with this is disabling DRL's on Canadian trucks. We don't get to run around with just the orange markers like the US ones.

I ordered an OBDLink MX, if anyone in Northern AB wants me to disable their DRL's etc I could probably help you out! You can even add an option to enable it in the settings to add and remove the DRL's whenever you want.

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you in northern ab? I'm in Slave Lake, have a new Raptor, and want to get this done.

Sbautz

Reaction score
Ordered an adapter and got on the forums. Very excited to toy with all the mentioned above, as well as remove seat belt chime

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the coolest things with this is disabling DRL's on Canadian trucks. We don't get to run around with just the orange markers like the US ones.

I ordered an OBDLink MX, if anyone in Northern AB wants me to disable their DRL's etc I could probably help you out! You can even add an option to enable it in the settings to add and remove the DRL's whenever you want.
Sorry. Never quoted you. Where you located?