Raptor 37 Orders Anyone ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After calling 30+ dealers in my area, I ended up $1000 under MSRP for a 37 pkg. it took a bunch of work on my end, but it is definitely possible.
$1000 under MRSP…good for you! First I heard of anyone getting their Gen 3 under mrsp.

I got mine at MRSP.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my 37 pkg for MSRP with the power tech package, block heater, and no pano. Will likely take the graphics off once I take delivery. @laxmike32 Not sure calling 30 plus dealerships to save $1k is worth the stress LOL.Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 8.56.58 PM.png

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my 37 pkg for MSRP with the power tech package, block heater, and no pano. Will likely take the graphics off once I take delivery. @laxmike32 Not sure calling 30 plus dealerships to save $1k is worth the stress LOL.View attachment 313477
I probably wouldn’t do it again, I had a 37 at MSRP but didn’t trust the dealership to actually honor it when the truck arrived. So I just kept calling others and was offered the $1000 off, build date is a month and a half further out but I don’t necessarily need the truck right away.

Token

Reaction score
No, it's not hard to remove them. A hair dryer/heat gun and a little patience. They usually don't leave any residue if you get them warm enough. If they do, just use a little goof off on a micro fiber and make sure to wax back over the bedsides after using goof off. It'll strip almost any coating you have on the truck*.