Raptor 37 Orders Anyone ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per my ford dealer my 37" code orange is a build week of 8/16. looking forward to it... but until then ill keep enjoying my trx
You may want to call Ford Performance to verify that date. Most are getting pushed back to late September.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may want to call Ford Performance to verify that date. Most are getting pushed back to late September.
one of the other guys has a 35 order in i think for same build week but they may get bumped next week as they were a week later than us. ford may have not gotten around to them yet

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
If you want to see a few do a locator in your region without color on raptors. The ones I see are saying Dealer Stock but looks like 10-15% of the builds.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At this point I would also look at ordering a 2022 37 package in Sept, all the allocations at msrp are probably gone for 2021. Your only hope is find one that a customer ordered and bailed on most likely. 35s are out there, 37s are needles in the haystack at msrp. I still don’t have have a build date yet On my 37 pack ordered June 17. I may jump my order to a 2022 if it means I get my truck in January instead of early Nov at best.
2022 order books will open mid sept I believe, just around the corner.