2021 FORD RAPTOR 37PP 3K MILES AMB NAKED HARDSHELL $87750

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@GLT is now officially the new owner of MY2021 AMB NHS and en route to his home in Texas. Great guy and flawless transaction. Now the long wait begins for my R order to get built.
Glad it went to a fellow FRF member.

Thanks very much @AntiMattersMost for the flawless and smooth transaction! It was great to meet and chat with you and your wife. The Raptor is just as flawless, and I'm beyond excited I was able to replace my stolen gen2 so quickly. This truck was/is truly unicorn for me, as it's EXACTLY what I would have ordered, right down to the graphics delete and no sunroof.

Best of luck with the Raptor R, and please let me know when you're ready to sell it!

OP
OP
AntiMattersMost

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much @AntiMattersMost for the flawless and smooth transaction! It was great to meet and chat with you and your wife. The Raptor is just as flawless, and I'm beyond excited I was able to replace my stolen gen2 so quickly. This truck was/is truly unicorn for me, as it's EXACTLY what I would have ordered, right down to the graphics delete and no sunroof.

Best of luck with the Raptor R, and please let me know when you're ready to sell it!
Hey @GLT, going to be a long wait before I let go of the R after what it takes to even get one.
Better get a RAVELCO in the AMB37 before it follows your GEN2 somewhere outside the US.
All the best and enjoy that great truck!