Raptor 37 Orders Anyone ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm geeking out here. Ordered my 37 on 6-11, got a build date of 8-21, then they called me and said I might get it faster if I deleted the stop/start feature (hell yeah), now I have a build date of 8-16 and I got the sticker for it.

My wife said it's like expecting a baby. Women (SMDH). They have no idea.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I'm geeking out here. Ordered my 37 on 6-11, got a build date of 8-21, then they called me and said I might get it faster if I deleted the stop/start feature (hell yeah), now I have a build date of 8-16 and I got the sticker for it.

My wife said it's like expecting a baby. Women (SMDH). They have no idea.
Same here. Wife just started working for my company, so I have no where to deliver the **** load of accessories I will be buying/hiding. LMAO

WestcampTX

Reaction score
I have a retail order in, but no allocation yet, so maybe I'll have a truck sometime this year.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a retail order in, but no allocation yet, so maybe I'll have a truck sometime this year.
Sounds like you’re trying to get a 22MY allocation, correct? The latter has to be in place in order for the former part of your statement to happen.

WestcampTX

Reaction score
Sounds like you’re trying to get a 22MY allocation, correct? The latter has to be in place in order for the former part of your statement to happen.
Can you explain what you mean here? Does my order need to be placed as a “22”? If so I’m running by the dealership tomorrow, so I need to know what to iron out in person.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you explain what you mean here? Does my order need to be placed as a “22”? If so I’m running by the dealership tomorrow, so I need to know what to iron out in person.
Just sounds like you are pre-ordering a vehicle here, i.e. submitting your specs while awaiting a dealer allocation. 22MY order banks open supposedly next month. If they aren’t allocated for a Gen 3, can’t place an order for one. Can’t sell you something I don’t have. Although dealerships have been placing ghost orders. Just read through some of the threads.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered mine a week ago so yeah the wait starts. Got everything I could except the moon roofs, engine heater and stickers. I was torn between the Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue and Lead Foot Grey. I'm retired Navy so the LFG was REALLY appealing. I ended up with the AB because I've never seen one, seemed color shifting in a subtle way and my wife dug it the most. Anyone seen one in person on another Truck yet? Thoughts?

WestcampTX

Reaction score
Just sounds like you are pre-ordering a vehicle here, i.e. submitting your specs while awaiting a dealer allocation. 22MY order banks open supposedly next month. If they aren’t allocated for a Gen 3, can’t place an order for one. Can’t sell you something I don’t have. Although dealerships have been placing ghost orders. Just read through some of the threads.
Ah ok, yeah I’m on the same page then. If this dealer doesn’t end up getting any retail allocation, I would be surprised, they are a pretty high-volume truck sales dealership. Regardless I’m not super concerned, we have done a fair bit of business there.

TheSkinMusket

Reaction score
Ordered mine a week ago so yeah the wait starts. Got everything I could except the moon roofs, engine heater and stickers. I was torn between the Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue and Lead Foot Grey. I'm retired Navy so the LFG was REALLY appealing. I ended up with the AB because I've never seen one, seemed color shifting in a subtle way and my wife dug it the most. Anyone seen one in person on another Truck yet? Thoughts?
My dealer had an F250 in AMB when I ordered my raptor (also ordered in AMB). You won’t be disappointed, it’s beautiful in person especially in the sun. Almost like having a truck that’s two different colors depending on the angle and lighting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc