Unscheduled Clean 2021 Raptor Orders Changed over to 2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
Based on the comments above, grilled my dealer who finally admitted that my order was placed without the allocation they had assured me that had. So Just lost 3 months due to those *****, no grey to chose from on a ‘22, and now have to find a dealer that does have an allocation! If anyone knows of a dealer in the Southeast with an allocation available, and no ridiculous ADM, please share.
You’d have to define ridiculous… Ted Russell Ford wants $10k adm for 35 and $15k adm for 37.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And the other big Knoxville dealer down the road Lance Cunningham Ford recently got a white 801a 35 in, yep 10k ADM also, stopped to look at it in person today. Call the all smaller ones best advice. 30/60 min on the phone is time well spent.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’d have to define ridiculous… Ted Russell Ford wants $10k adm for 35 and $15k adm for 37.
You seem like a gullible guy. You ask if freely giving up a 2K deposit, all the while not knowing if said dealer will get any allocations, is a smart move. Then follow that up with “define ridiculous in regards to the amount of ADM.” Well I think you already defined it…ADM + ridiculous = ? As for the 2K thing…I’ll let you ponder that one for a bit.

For starters…ask some of the members here who have dealt with those MSRP dealers in your area or just simply get on several waiting lists if you’re so unsure of yourself. In the end, do what’s best for your pockets.

TommyG

Reaction score
I contacted Ford Performance regarding my Raptor order. Although they can see my order in the system, I still do not have a build date (ordered first part of July). I was told there was a chance that it would not be built as a MY21, but it could be rolled over to a MY22. However, the order would not automatically rollover to a MY22. I was told to work with my dealer “on waiting until the production balances out for 21 and then convert your order to a 22. You’ll want to convert your current order so it holds your original order time stamp.”

OP
OP
rp606

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I gathered so far all these dealers have taken up the allocations and placed the orders themselves and customers that placed the orders were shafted. It’s not that they didn’t have any allocations they did but dealers took it so that they can ADM the hell out of it. I do have to hand it to them though, if I was a dealer I may have to do the same thing to make up loss from 2020 and keep employees on payroll..its business, though it’s a one time event they can do something like this. Ford is not going to shame anyone, definitely trying to keep there dealers in business whether you like it or not it is what it is.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A local dealer filled six allocations for my21. Their process is to collect 1k deposit to hold your spot in line. IF they get an allocation for your spot they will call and as if you want it. If you do not want it, they refund your deposit. I am on their list as a fallback in case the dealer I am working with falls through. The dealer said that they call down the list and some people will have found something else or just don't want it anymore and cancel. I am number 11, but worst case scenario is I get a vin from another dealer and just cancel my spot and refund my money.

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
You seem like a gullible guy. You ask if freely giving up a 2K deposit, all the while not knowing if said dealer will get any allocations, is a smart move. Then follow that up with “define ridiculous in regards to the amount of ADM.” Well I think you already defined it…ADM + ridiculous = ? As for the 2K thing…I’ll let you ponder that one for a bit.

For starters…ask some of the members here who have dealt with those MSRP dealers in your area or just simply get on several waiting lists if you’re so unsure of yourself. In the end, do what’s best for your pockets.
I’m not paying any adm, I was telling him what they are asking in my area. I didn’t give up $2k, I placed a deposit for truck and if the truck isn’t going to happen I get my money back. There are no msrp dealers near me.

Who hurt you?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m not paying any adm, I was telling him what they are asking in my area. I didn’t give up $2k, I placed a deposit for truck and if the truck isn’t going to happen I get my money back. There are no msrp dealers near me.

Who hurt you?
My bad…misread your post then. All good!

98Craig

Reaction score
I just had my Aug 5 order rolled over/reordered to a 22 order today. I got 801, moonroof, rapid red, power gen, and beadlocks. Same as 21 order and total price went up 100 dollars. I was told it will be at the front of all 22 new orders, but take it with a grain of salt... Gonna check with FP next week and make sure it was at least accepted and unscheduled clean.