Raptor 37 Orders Anyone ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else snag a 37 Pack ?
After weeks of waiting I finally got my 37 Performance Package order in. I'm feeling alittle relieved and alot excited. My build sheet reads Iconic Silver Metallic, Equipment Group 801A, Power Tech Package, Raptor 37 Performance Package and Tonneau Cover -Retractable *Accy. I thought about Pano Sunroof but honestly never used the Sunroof in my last vehicle that had one.. I can now sit back and enjoy the wait. LOL

Screenshot_20210620-093150_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I see a couple Velocity Blues. VB was at the top of my color list, but I ended up ordering a Lightning Blue Bronco which is very close to VB. I thought i'd switch it up a bit, so went with IS.

Last edited:

JTN

Reaction score
Anyone else snag a 37 Pack ?
After weeks of waiting I finally got my 37 Performance Package order in. I'm feeling alittle relieved and alot excited. My build sheet reads Iconic Silver Metallic, Equipment Group 801A, Power Tech Package, Raptor 37 Performance Package and Tonneau Cover -Retractable *Accy. I thought about Pano Sunroof but honestly never used the Sunroof in my last vehicle that had one.. I can now sit back and enjoy the wait. LOL

View attachment 212489
Congrats! That is the same package I'm going to order on Monday, minus the bed cover. The dealer is stating they still have an allocation. I was going back and forth on the graphics package but I do think it looks great on the silver.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine in 37s 801 silver no Pano or graphics, debated on white or code orange however. I have a leadfoot Gen2 now and like it just wanted something different. It is interesting that Ford charges 1k for the graphics package but it is rolled into the $7500 37 package and there is no break if you do not want them. Like maybe a $500 break or anything Ford come on. Anyway I feel lucky I got my 37 order in for msrp anyway. They are gone now within a 2hr radius. The on the lot prices for the loaded 37 trucks are going to be terrible I have a feeling.

JTN

Reaction score
@wweaver, my dealer let me walk on Saturday without making the order. They wanted $5k over MSRP. Then he called right before close on Saturday saying to come in Monday to order it for MSRP. I think they were checking with another buyer to see how serious they were. What are you going to do with your current truck in the meantime, keep it or try to sell it (while values are high) before the order comes in?

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keeping until end of sept because I have a three week elk and antelope hunting trip to Wyoming and Az Which is the only time of year I really use my truck For it was meant for every year. Then I will clean it up See what trade is worth at the time and try to sell it outright before the truck comes in. Have to get $4500 over trade to cover taxes..... It’s a loaded 2020 with +4 HD Deavers eibachs and RPG stage 3 bumpstops. It will have about 35/36k when I get back. It’s awesome, wait why iam selling it again? If the trucks are delayed and I can secure a 2022 R from them for sure, I will let the dealership sell it and wait. Iam treating as “one in the hand two in the bush” type of thing. I think there is about a 3 percent chance my new 21 truck hits the lot before I get back sept 30.

Last edited:

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@wweaver, my dealer let me walk on Saturday without making the order. They wanted $5k over MSRP. Then he called right before close on Saturday saying to come in Monday to order it for MSRP. I think they were checking with another buyer to see how serious they were. What are you going to do with your current truck in the meantime, keep it or try to sell it (while values are high) before the order comes in?
Nice that you walked but hope you get it on Monday.