Unscheduled Clean 2021 Raptor Orders Changed over to 2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M60gunr

Reaction score
I contacted Ford Performance regarding my Raptor order. Although they can see my order in the system, I still do not have a build date (ordered first part of July). I was told there was a chance that it would not be built as a MY21, but it could be rolled over to a MY22. However, the order would not automatically rollover to a MY22. I was told to work with my dealer “on waiting until the production balances out for 21 and then convert your order to a 22. You’ll want to convert your current order so it holds your original order time stamp.”
So, basically that would mean if we have to convert our 2021 order to a 2022 that our orders would have priority? I would hope that would be the case being we already waited 4 months...FP has been great, but wish they could give us a little more info. Someone somewhere has to be able to look at a computer screen and see exactly how close our order is to being scheduled.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I heard so far there is no such thing as "order rollover".

Your dealer will place a new order for you for a 2022 Raptor.
If that is a replacement of a 2021 order or just any other 2022 Raptor order does not make a difference.

The 2 things that are important:

1) How many 2022 Raptor orders your dealer is placing in total and which priority you have on their list for the later allocations.
The position is purely up to the dealer and might be determined by first come first serve or how high you and other customers of that dealer are bidding on ADMs..

2) How many actual Raptor allocations your dealer receives now and later throughout the phase of the production time of 2022 model year.
The number of allocations that your dealer becomes is purely up to Ford.. But your dealer can use their allocations for whatever orders they want. They could even ignore all their retail (customer specific) orders and use all their allocations for their own dealer-stock orders..