Raptizzle's full highlight real

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am blown away! I was speechless driving Joe's truck in the dunes with the stage 4+ kit. this just tops it! Well done guys.

Thanks Cody.

We really like how everything is starting to feel. It's very composed and planted. The truck is staying down really nice. These sections use to be scary at 65-70mph. Now you can fly down them at 80+. I'm especially excited to get a 4 door down this section with the extra wheelbase.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
At 2:30 mark on J's truck there was a nice kick of rear end?

-Greg

Thats Corey's truck. Mine is still sitting in limbo from Texas.

That section is going 80mph through the roughest part of the whole video. If you watch the video through the end when the music stops. You can see Tizz's truck go through it and kick as well. The video doesn't do the size of that section justice. They are about a 50-75 yard stretch of 18-24" whoops that are scary.

I thought Corey was going to break the truck in half when I didn't see him lift going through it. Only so much you can do with 5-6" of bump travel at those speeds.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wasn't bashing, just trying to understand.. Would a bump stop with adjustable rebound or spring under help resolve this bump stop kick?

-Greg