Rant: Is it just me…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Is it just me…or all these idiots who have attacked us for enjoying and wanting V8’s over the past 9 years and relentlessly cried about their V6 so much have all now gone and sold their V6’s? They all want the R and now are crying about not getting an R and are overpaying and blowing the market up for the V8 they supposedly hate...Like am I going crazy? It’s just insane watching the raptor community turn from a quality group of real working people who enjoyed off-roading into a bunch of spoiled bratty rich kids that just want the next new thing. It’s a sad state of affairs we have.
5C73D8FF-48B0-42A3-9BE9-92C9BF107194.jpeg

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me…or all these idiots who have attacked us for enjoying and wanting V8’s over the past 9 years and relentlessly cried about their V6 so much have all now gone and sold their V6’s?
It's just you. I love my gen 2. Don't want an R or a TRX or a gen 1. Gen 3? OK, I want one, but I'm willing to be patient. Very patient.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I noticed that I got bashed for coming here in search of a gen1 with under 45k miles. I prefer the gen 1 since it’s 6.2 has great reliability across all vehicles that used it. When I mentioned the ecoboost “common” engine issues, I get shunned. It amazes me that ecoboost owners are that “ok” with those types of things. I have never owned a vehicle with those problems… those are well documented here, and have a plethora of recalls. Anyhow, I know I will get beat up for this because the snot head eco trolls can’t stand anyone not willing to live the same engine problems they do. Misery loves company?
Hi dspangler/Kuan/Sasquatch77.
200.gif

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I noticed that I got bashed for coming here in search of a gen1 with under 45k miles. I prefer the gen 1 since it’s 6.2 has great reliability across all vehicles that used it. When I mentioned the ecoboost “common” engine issues, I get shunned. It amazes me that ecoboost owners are that “ok” with those types of things. I have never owned a vehicle with those problems… those are well documented here, and have a plethora of recalls. Anyhow, I know I will get beat up for this because the snot head eco trolls can’t stand anyone not willing to live the same engine problems they do. Misery loves company?
Oh no you didn't!! :p

Everyone is so sensitive for a Sunday morning.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
No... It’s just you.
This comes up about every 3-4 months since at least 2016. Let’s not do this one again.

Any Rap is better than no Rap.

I have no issues with people wanting a Gen 1. I do take issue with people not knowing what they are talking about while making it sound like gospel.
THIS.

Getting wrapped around the axle over this isn’t going to change things. Posting about mods or off road stuff will. You want a better FRF? Make it a better one.

I’m going to try and get back to mounting rock lights on the Rap today. Got the rear wheel wells done, now looking at the front. well... I will be when I finish brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.