Question #2: What color do I bring home?

What color should Crazy choose?

• 1) Velocity Blue

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • 2) Leadfoot

Votes: 41 39.8%
  • 3) Other....state below and why

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • 4) OP should buy a Subaru

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • 5) I think I'll have another drink

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • 6) Trump 2020, Yeah baby!

Votes: 25 24.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are 8 color options for 2020. Race red, oxford white and lead foot are not metallic. Agate black, magnetic grey, performance blue, velocity blue and rapid red are metallic.

I did not know that, metallic in the sun is stunning. The matte colors tend to be very monochromatic. The side flares are metallic though and do stand out on the matte colors in the sun.

and Lead Foot looks identical to Dodge's Destroyer Gray

Stilldoggy

Reaction score
I would venture to say that if my local dealership did not have one in Velocity Blue (1) I would never have even thought about it. (2) 802a with that color pushed me over the edge. I always wanted a blue cage. I have a 14 Ultra Limited Harley in that years signature color, Daytona Blue.

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Velocity with bronze wheels. A nice piece of ass.

I just sold my 17’ AG. If I was to buy another, I would buy performance blue no doubt. Performance blue is such a unique color. In Orange County CA, lead foot is everywhere. Boring...

Also, lead foot was used in the regular F150 line up... I like colors that are unique to Raptors.

Lastly, as someone stated earlier in the thread, lead foot looks a lot like several other manufacturers paint options. There are a ton of Tundra, Tacoma, and 4runners around here that all have a similar gray. Even car companies like KIA and Hyundai make a similar color.

Contrarily, aftermarket sale is going to be easier in lead foot I would assume, velocity blue is a bit loud. If that is even a concern. Good luck!

Trump 2020