question about DRL color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just to clarify my previous statements the upside L-shaped light does not light up at all only when I turn on the indicators.

I assume from your answers this is a software issue.
Got you! Yes, you can have those light up as DRL. It is indeed changeable through a software program called FORScan.

I am on mobile right now so I will not have the opportunity to find the thread I am referring to, but if you look in my post history there is a member here from UAE that had the same problem. We walked him through how to enable it using that software program.

You will also need a specific OBD-II connector available readily online.

When I get a chance, unless you find it first, I will go back and link you the thread.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I know what he said, but also tossed out another opinion. It's all good man, chill.

If importation was after it was built as a US-spec, it's really interesting that there's white Raptor specific parts out there, or a shop doing the conversions. Never heard of it before, and it ain't the first Raptor in the EU, and I've not seen any of those with white front-facing running gear.

I'd love to see the AB data through the VIN to see what other changes may have been done, like rear facing fogs, for example.

Definitely need some pics of the rig!
all good dude.

I'd love to see the work order just out of curiosity.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
all good dude.

I'd love to see the work order just out of curiosity.
Absolutely! Looks like the AB data will shed light on what changes were done. We can definitely get it working once we have that.
Check the settings for DLR's. There is an option to turn them off. I THINK, that might be your issue.
It could possibly be that easy, though if his truck is anything like the truck in UAE, that option was actually enabled in the settings of the vehicle, but the module would not recognize it.

It was a simple FORScan change from one value to another and it worked. It's just a pain to have to get the program, the adapter, get a license, just to make that change.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
S

sperminator

Reaction score
Check the settings for DLR's. There is an option to turn them off. I THINK, that might be your issue.
I have already checked it and watched a video from Ford's website but in the lights setting, there are no options for DLR.
I think it was taken out of the software.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, check this link and see if you can make sense of it. There's quite a bit of conversation regarding your issue between me and another member here.

You will have to download your AB data, and open it in notepad and then search the module number and then compare values.

Regardless, you can't change any of that until you have the program FORScan. With it, you can do a ton of different things.

I hope this helps!