GEN 2 Please help, will a stock 2017 raptor suspension fit a 2017 2WD f150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this question.

Basically I installed an 2017 ford raptor suspension on my 2017 xlt 2wd. Everything fits and bolts up but its dropped out and has no more down travel. Am I missing something here or is this not supposed to work.

OP
OP
J

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2017 raptor has different coil buckets

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

thank you for the speedy reply. Does that mean i just need to buy the coil buckets? Sorry I don't completely understand.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The piece that the top part of the front coilovers sit in is unique to the raptor so you'll probably just have to fab something up.

OP
OP
J

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The piece that the top part of the front coilovers sit in is unique to the raptor so you'll probably just have to fab something up.

ok thank you sir! so it can be done and im not totally screwed. I am not trying to copy a raptor here i just got a good deal on the suspension and figured it would work.

Now I need to find the right fab shop.....

OP
OP
J

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen anyone do a swap yet

Ya i searched all over and couldnt find anything, that should have been a sign.

My own fault.

BTW I just saw your raptor and it is beautiful. I enjoyed the donut video and the other pix you shared.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya i searched all over and couldnt find anything, that should have been a sign.

My own fault.

BTW I just saw your raptor and it is beautiful. I enjoyed the donut video and the other pix you shared.

Thanks man. You're gonna be a trend setter with one of the first raptor swaps.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that's 1 way to put it :lol:

:win:

There's nothing wrong with what he's doing. Instead of throwing on KFC bucket wheels and a spacer lift, this guy is trying to make legitimate performance improvements to his truck within his means. He's out here trying to make his truck better while you're jerking off to those gay ass stickers and all that made up ******** you claim to have on your truck. You have no room to talk bitch so ****.