Pics of motorhome and Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a few of you flat tow your raptor behind your motorhome. Would love to see some pics of your setup! i just picked up another motorhome for my crew this summer/fall and will be towing my 17 raptor. We towed a 2006 LX470 all over the country for a year. Im hoping the raptor will outdo that machine.

AF9B7E62-DD14-47BE-B076-7169AFAC1E06.jpeg

26EA28CA-53AA-4EF1-910E-EA0CAF8C3679.jpeg

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"kpecks".....it's Dutch Star Don. I just bought a Raptor on Wednesday. I have the base plates on order and will be transferring over my AF1 braking system. Spent the last couple of days buying goodies, AMP running boards and Bakflip toneau. I know Captain Gizmo also tows a Raptor. I've been picking his brain on a towing checklist. I think I have a complete one now. Little things like turning the interior alarm off.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Riding in style! For those that don’t know, Dutch Star is a premium Class A motorhome. They have been manufactured by Newman since the 60’s and were recently acquired by Winnebago. They are not starter models as the least expensive model will set you back around $390k.

Last edited:

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tow my 19 Raptor behind my Mountain Aire, using a Road Master all terrain tow bar and an Air Force One braking system. No problems and I love both. The Raptor tows great and is very easy to put in tow mode, you just have to follow the directions EXACTLY. It is actually easier than my Wrangler that I towed before.

Love the color of your MH.

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"kpecks".....it's Dutch Star Don. I just bought a Raptor on Wednesday. I have the base plates on order and will be transferring over my AF1 braking system. Spent the last couple of days buying goodies, AMP running boards and Bakflip toneau. I know Captain Gizmo also tows a Raptor. I've been picking his brain on a towing checklist. I think I have a complete one now. Little things like turning the interior alarm off.

HEY DON!! Do yourself a favor and get the forscan cable. You can do some cool stuff to the truck with that software and cable.

I just used the blue ox baseplates. Pretty easy to install. I opted for Air Force 1 as the guy I bought the coach from gave me his from his toad so that’s all rigged up ready to go. I haven’t towed it yet but that will happen tmrw; just a short trip to our yard where I keep the coach. Welcome to the raptor club!

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We see your MH, but what about pics of your Raptor? (Avatars do not count) I thought I was going to see pictures of a Raptor being towed behind one or at least in the same picture for comparison... ;)