Personalized License Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRASIK_Cdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It just seems that no one will be mad now because it's "slow". The Shelby was fast & made people mad when they read the plate while we were racing. Also the people that disliked me because my dad bought me that car.... For JURASIK I wasn't thinking of certain time periods of dinosaurs, but I was thinking about the movie Jurassic Park, which had velociraptors in it, but good point. I wouldn't want some ******* bringing that up to me one day :Moon:

We can only work with 7 letters in LA too so keep that in mind. I'm trying XD

I have JRASIK on my AZ plate. I wondered too about the time period thing but since I was going with the Jurassic Park idea I decided to roll with it anyway.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

When I was looking up ideas for plates I came across a few websites of top banned/funny/offensive plates. Real or not, some of them were pretty funny like:

RU18QT
1INSTNK
ILVTOFU

The FAPTOR plate idea cracks me up!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the amount of time you can spend in the air while in a Raptor... AIRBORN could work

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I thought about something along the lines of WHOOPS too.