Personalized License Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this thread is for Personalized License Plates. Here's the one I have on the Shelby right now:

dfy21.jpg

I could swap it over to the Raptor when I get it in, or I was thinking of a few ideas for it. So far I have:

* JURASIK
* BAD RAP
* BAJAJA

That's all I can think of so far.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
only thing with jurasik, is Raptors the dinosaurs weren't from the Jurassic period, they were after that during the Cretaceous Period.

so on one side, the play on the name jurassic is clever, but on the flip side, if you know your dinosaurs, it's like saying the model T is from the muscle car era lol.

I like that plate on the shelby. It'd be very fitting for all the disgruntled people I've met since I had my Raptor lol

OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only thing with jurasik, is Raptors the dinosaurs weren't from the Jurassic period, they were after that during the Cretaceous Period.

so on one side, the play on the name jurassic is clever, but on the flip side, if you know your dinosaurs, it's like saying the model T is from the muscle car era lol.

I like that plate on the shelby. It'd be very fitting for all the disgruntled people I've met since I had my Raptor lol

It just seems that no one will be mad now because it's "slow". The Shelby was fast & made people mad when they read the plate while we were racing. Also the people that disliked me because my dad bought me that car.... For JURASIK I wasn't thinking of certain time periods of dinosaurs, but I was thinking about the movie Jurassic Park, which had velociraptors in it, but good point. I wouldn't want some ******* bringing that up to me one day :Moon:

We can only work with 7 letters in LA too so keep that in mind. I'm trying XD

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinkin maybe 62BOSS or BOSS62 I have even considered doing the MMMGAS that someone brought up earlier in the thread

Brace37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ex-wife picked my truck at the dealer for me while I was deployed. according to her it was the "most badass truck she had ever seen" and she named it Thor, since he was the god of thunder and strength.

She got my tags and decided to personalized the plate so now I'm driving around with "RAPTHOR" on my truck.