Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm getting nervous that there hasn't been any movement I know some have waited a long time but with seeing so many guys order after me and get vin and production dates. I'm nervous the rep pulled the allocations for my dealership and I'll be stuck with out one. I've put a call to my guy he's waiting to hear back from rep.
Ordered 2/3/17 anybody talk me off the wall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't see any reason for you to be nervous. It hasn't even been 60 days since you ordered. My truck took 6 months from order to delivery, and there are many folks on here who waited much longer.

Edit - 7 months was a typo. My truck took 6 months from order to delivery.

Last edited:

Mapleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My thinking is that the 18 are right around the corner with orders starting in may

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't see any reason for you to be nervous. It hasn't even been 60 days since you ordered. My truck took 7 months from order to delivery, and there are many folks on here who waited much longer.

Yes indeed, took me 8 months from order to build date. Will be a good 9 months from order to ETA.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

My thinking is that the 18 are right around the corner with orders starting in may

My wager is for September.

radio_man

Reaction score
Ok I'm getting nervous that there hasn't been any movement I know some have waited a long time but with seeing so many guys order after me and get vin and production dates. I'm nervous the rep pulled the allocations for my dealership and I'll be stuck with out one. I've put a call to my guy he's waiting to hear back from rep.

I ordered October 5th, 2016. Just got my VIN a few days ago so I know how it feels to wait. Speculating here a bit... Pulling allocations would hurt Ford's rep not only with customers, but also with dealers due to the loss of business/trust from customers.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

At only 2 months it can't be a very tall wall. Haha.

Lex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered - 2/5
Build date - 3/26
Dealership ETA - 4/24

I originally ordered one back in July but then my order was cancelled due to lack of allocations, but looks like my wait is almost over!

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered 3/31.
Salesman said build times are right around 8months now. Just hoping it isn't actually that long.

If dealer has a 2017 allocation for your order, it has to be built by 7/2/17 as that is the last day for MY17 builds.