Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hallelujah!!! It finally happened (wipes tears from eyes). After a serious heart to heart with my dealer last week, he just emailed me with a VIN and build week of March 20th, ETA April 16-22. Tomorrow marks 5 months since ordering. Deleted bead locks based on my dealer telling me to do so on Jan 27th.

Build:
Avalanche
802A
Interior accent
Heated rear seats
Spray-in bedliner
Tailgate step

Damn. Feels good (the guys who have been waiting many months will understand)!
Oh, forgot to mention, I was supposedly allocation # 6 of 17.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hallelujah!!! It finally happened (wipes tears from eyes). After a serious heart to heart with my dealer last week, he just emailed me with a VIN and build week of March 20th, ETA April 16-22. Tomorrow marks 5 months since ordering. Deleted bead locks based on my dealer telling me to do so on Jan 27th.

Build:
Avalanche
802A
Interior accent
Heated rear seats
Spray-in bedliner
Tailgate step

Well that's some good news! Yes, lots of us will understand the tears! Mine remains "unscheduled clean", clock hitting 6.5 months.....going to be having my own tears if it doesn't get scheduled soon
:win:

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 6 long months of waiting and switching dealers and starting over....I finally have a build date. Happy Valentines Day to me!

New order placed Feb. 3rd.
Build date week of March 13th.
3rd of 3 allocations with this dealer.

Dealer also told me his zone rep gives him another allocation after this one gets built....if he sold it quickly and he did. .....to me..... at $1500 ADM. My first order in August was $1K over invoice but when I would not remove the CF that dealer sold to higher bidder and screwed me. Then blamed it on Ford that she could not get more allocations.

This time I left the CF and BL off to get it built quick and it worked!!

Finally.......some progress.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Hallelujah!!! It finally happened

I find it odd some of these big dealers with many allocations have so many customers just recently getting build dates. Unless you had CF or BL the would explain the long wait.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 6 long months of waiting and switching dealers and starting over....I finally have a build date. Happy Valentines Day to me!

New order placed Feb. 3rd.
Build date week of March 13th.
3rd of 3 allocations with this dealer.

Dealer also told me his zone rep gives him another allocation after this one gets built....if he sold it quickly and he did. .....to me..... at $1500 ADM. My first order in August was $1K over invoice but when I would not remove the CF that dealer sold to higher bidder and screwed me. Then blamed it on Ford that she could not get more allocations.

This time I left the CF and BL off to get it built quick and it worked!!

Finally.......some progress.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

I find it odd some of these big dealers with many allocations have so many customers just recently getting build dates. Unless you had CF or BL the would explain the long wait.

Congrats VortexTed!

Yes, I found it odd as well and that prompted the referenced heart to heart with the dealer last week. I did have the bead lock wheels optioned initially, so maybe I was passed up for a while and not told. IDK. Once my dealer mentioned the bead lock issue, I removed them and was scheduled within 3 wks.

MWoods26

Reaction score
How long should it take to get a VIN once ford has pulled the order? I placed my order on November 9th. I dropped the beadlocks a few weeks ago and my salesman emailed me last Thursday and said,

"Ford pull your Truck, and look as if next week They are going to start on it. As it move I will let you know."

That is an exact quote. This is one of his more ledgable emails. Im not sure if he finished 3rd grade.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long should it take to get a VIN once ford has pulled the order? I placed my order on November 9th. I dropped the beadlocks a few weeks ago and my salesman emailed me last Thursday and said,

"Ford pull your Truck, and look as if next week They are going to start on it. As it move I will let you know."

That is an exact quote. This is one of his more ledgable emails. Im not sure if he finished 3rd grade.

You should have a vin NOW. Once Ford schedules it to build they assign your truck a vin and your dealer should have it.

MissouriMitch

Reaction score
First post since she arrived.

Pics Coming soon. White SCREW Ordered>09-02-2016 >Built 01-26ish-2017 Delivered> 02-02-2017 800miles on ODO