Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82Kuba

Reaction score
Ordered: 1-6-17
Received Vin# 1-23-17
Received Window Sticker: 1-28-17
Build date: 2-4-17
Tentative ETA via Rail: 3-2-17

I ordered mine on 1/6/17 also. No VIN or update for me as of Friday.
What state are you in?
I'm still driving my Rubicon that I plan on trading in and yesterday my windshield was broken. I so pissed I have to replace it on a Jeep that won't be mine soon. Ford needs to speed this up.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What state are you in?
I'm still driving my Rubicon that I plan on trading in and yesterday my windshield was broken. I so pissed I have to replace it on a Jeep that won't be mine soon. Ford needs to speed this up.

Impatient much? Haha.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What state are you in?

My original build date got pushed back to the point that I had to re-register and inspect my trade in.

Oh, and it needed rear brakes, too. $250 later, I now have a car I will drive for another 5 weeks. :flipthebird:

82Kuba

Reaction score
My original build date got pushed back to the point that I had to re-register and inspect my trade in.

Oh, and it needed rear brakes, too. $250 later, I now have a car I will drive for another 5 weeks. :flipthebird:

Damn tough break... luckily my uncle owns a glass shop here in NJ so I just have to pay for the glass and install it myself. I used to work summers there so I know what I'm doing lol. This is the second time my windshield cracked this Year!

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Impatient much? Haha.

Patience is something I'm working on. lol I just waited 5 months for a Ducati that I can't even ride for another 4-5 months here in NJ ..

sledr900

Reaction score
What state are you in?

I am in Montana. I believe I got lucky as my order was a replacement for an order that got pulled by Ford due to the previous buyer being an exporter.

RaeGun

Reaction score
Just found out today that the Benicia rail yard in Northern California was flooded during the rainstorms of the last 2 weeks ruining hundreds of cars. My dealer confirmed that my Raptor (which has been sitting there since 1/20) is A-OK but there is a considerable slow-down in moving vehicles into and out of the yard due to logistical difficulties navigating around the flooded areas and working the backlog. My truck is marked "Hot Load" which should get it priority to transport it the remaining 60 miles to the dealership. I wonder how many other cars are marked "Hot Load" thus effectively nullifying the priority. Oh well, I've already waited 6 months since the day I ordered.

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Ford Raptor has been shipped and is on a train, loaded from ramp 58.
I have been able to follow the train by calling their rep for Norfolk Southern rail, no problem and they are very nice. All you need to do, call your dealer when your truck leaves a ramp, your dealer can see on their computer the rail car #. Norfolk Southern rail is for the east and south. I got the rail company's number from the computer. Called hit #2 then hit #2 i think one more time #2 talking with the rep. 800-635-5768
Just a few days more!!!!!

Bubbaam3

Reaction score
Just found out today that the Benicia rail yard in Northern California was flooded during the rainstorms of the last 2 weeks ruining hundreds of cars. My dealer confirmed that my Raptor (which has been sitting there since 1/20) is A-OK but there is a considerable slow-down in moving vehicles into and out of the yard due to logistical difficulties navigating around the flooded areas and working the backlog. My truck is marked "Hot Load" which should get it priority to transport it the remaining 60 miles to the dealership. I wonder how many other cars are marked "Hot Load" thus effectively nullifying the priority. Oh well, I've already waited 6 months since the day I ordered.

I am in the same boat, I had a Oct build ETA at dealer between jan18-22 its been sitting in Benicia since then. Hopefully water didn't get inside.This has to be the WORST car purchase experience ever. Sad thing is its not even the dealers fault.

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered July 26
Built 11/21
released Awaiting Shipment 12/13 (sticker disappeared)
Shipped to NJ 1/20 (sticker reappeared)
Delivered 1/30
At my house 1/31

Etis - no changes
JTC Pals - Never changed, still shows pending shipment