Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The one Option I did not want just cost $1741.15 with tax to have repaired. Got to love Ford!

The glass was the only thing that was reused... I KNOW THOSE BUFFONS SCRATCHED THE PAINT SOMEWHERE!!!!

Last edited:

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called the dealer and opted in the tailgate step....too many damn people seem to appreicate having it and it's not an easy option to add to the truck later like the bed extender would be. Thanks for the info.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Before ordering the Raptor, I had 2 cars with sunroofs and I never used them .. well maybe once a year. When I ordered the Raptor I was like why pay for something I will never use. Based on what you just went through, I am glad I did not order it.

The one Option I did not want just cost $1741.15 with tax to have repaired. Got to love Ford!

The glass was the only thing that was reused... I KNOW THOSE BUFFONS SCRATCHED THE PAINT SOMEWHERE!!!!

giffordt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called the dealer and opted in the tailgate step....too many damn people seem to appreicate having it and it's not an easy option to add to the truck later like the bed extender would be. Thanks for the info.

Good decision.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

On a machine like that, IMO, its better to have then to have not.

I got the sunroof also. I NEVER open it, but I do like the light that comes thru it. Gives it a bigger feel.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My only regret is not getting the rear camera....

It would have made my life a crap load easier when hitching up to a trailer!

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, but I'm a simple girl - I don't need luxuries. :)
Our Raptors will probably be born on the same day though so we may have to celebrate!

We can have a jersey shore getaway. Fist pumping and sand running. We will take my raptor out at night though since it will be luxury ;):bowroflwerd6: