Does anyone have a contact at Morimoto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhino42

Reaction score
Sorry for bothering you guys but I’m at a loss and hoping someone has a contact that can help me.

I placed an order for XB headlights and taillights 6 months ago. The headlights shipped and then I received notification about a month later that the taillights were back ordered. I kept calling for updates and then was told June or July.

My family went on a 3 week vacation out of the country and wouldn’t you know it, they shipped the taillights. I didn’t see the shipping email for a few days and then created a fedex account and tried to have them sent to a neighbors or held until we got back. FedEx said shippers instructions were that I had to sign for it and I would have to work with Morimoto. Called Morimoto and they said there is nothing they can do as it’s already shipped but FedEx could redirect. Spoke to a manager at FedEx and they said it wasn’t true. At this point package had been attempted 3 days.

I have sent 5 emails to Morimoto and asked for my issue to be escalated to no avail. Was emailing with a Jake but he’s now non responsive.

I just want the tail lights. If anyone can help please PM me. Thx.

MM-902942

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do they have a Twitter account or a Facebook page? If it was me I'd go on the Twitter page and post the issue you're having and lack of response, was it a direct order from them?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for bothering you guys but I’m at a loss and hoping someone has a contact that can help me.

I placed an order for XB headlights and taillights 6 months ago. The headlights shipped and then I received notification about a month later that the taillights were back ordered. I kept calling for updates and then was told June or July.

My family went on a 3 week vacation out of the country and wouldn’t you know it, they shipped the taillights. I didn’t see the shipping email for a few days and then created a fedex account and tried to have them sent to a neighbors or held until we got back. FedEx said shippers instructions were that I had to sign for it and I would have to work with Morimoto. Called Morimoto and they said there is nothing they can do as it’s already shipped but FedEx could redirect. Spoke to a manager at FedEx and they said it wasn’t true. At this point package had been attempted 3 days.

I have sent 5 emails to Morimoto and asked for my issue to be escalated to no avail. Was emailing with a Jake but he’s now non responsive.

I just want the tail lights. If anyone can help please PM me. Thx.

MM-902942

Sorry we can't do much with Morimoto direct since it's not our order. But if you order from us we're happy to help you out. We're one of Morimotos top dealers, and have been for years now. Morimoto is known for terrible response times to emails sadly, that's why it's always recommended to work with a Morimoto dealer. We have more "pull" since we deal with a different department at Morimoto AND we also work with WheelPros (who owns Morimoto) sooo we have higher ups we can get involved when there are issues.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just for anyone's information. In a situation like this FedEx and UPS can redirect BUT the shipper has to do it not the recipient.

The recipient is NOT the customer to FedEx or UPS, the shipper is.

The shipper paid for the package to be shipped (even if the recipient paid the shipper for it). The shipper gave the instructions on where to ship it, they are the ones who can change those instructions.

petrolhead

Reaction score
Sorry we can't do much with Morimoto direct since it's not our order. But if you order from us we're happy to help you out. We're one of Morimotos top dealers, and have been for years now. Morimoto is known for terrible response times to emails sadly, that's why it's always recommended to work with a Morimoto dealer. We have more "pull" since we deal with a different department at Morimoto AND we also work with WheelPros (who owns Morimoto) sooo we have higher ups we can get involved when there are issues.

DM incoming regarding a Morimoto order placed through you and need some help