Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Discussion in '2013 Ford SVT Raptor Forum (Reply Only)' started by Mongoose71, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Mongoose71

Mongoose71 Full Access Member

Luxury package, tailgate step, bed extender, moon roof, graphics, color, etc. Anyone order them and wish they hadn't? Or not ordered something and wish they had? Which option and why?

COaUtOJUNKIE likes this.
  2. Fastcote

Fastcote Full Access Member

Bead locks. Mostly because they appear to be holding my order. I'm not even sure I like the looks of them all that much and they seem to be taking abuse in other threads.

jrodrg likes this.
  3. Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe FRF Addict

The bead locks seemed really cool when SVT was discussing them. Be patient young grasshopper.

Yukon Joe
    Delta Force
    Snoball500 Support Raptor

Wilson likes this.
  4. The Macf

The Macf FRF Addict

I would've liked to had the beadlocks but other than that I am quite happy with mine. 2013 SCrew, Lux, Cam, Tail, Bed

5. hosseface

hosseface Full Access Member

What exactly did they have to say about them?

6. Wilson

Wilson FRF Addict

the only problem I could see with the bead locks is you have to use om tires. The duratracs are well worth the switch imo. I'm happy I got every ting possible you can on a 2012 raptor.

7. MasterChief

MasterChief Full Access Member

I got a 2013 base package because I didn't want mft. After a while though I really wanted heated seats and a moonroof. Ended up trading in for a 2013 terrain luxury with beadlocks and moonroof. Mft isn't horrible and the additional options are worth it for luxury. I didn't get any decals because of price on the new one, but there are some aftermarket styles I would rather do anyway. All the other "accessories" you can buy aren't worth it and can be had for half the cost elsewhere.

8. firematt422

firematt422 Full Access Member

I got my 2010 with only the moonroof, trailer brake and 6.2L upgrades. Sometimes I wish I had the NAV screen, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with all the SYNC headaches too. I like simple buttons. I do miss heated seats and dual climate controls. I wish the luxury package had more flexibility to get one or two things and not everything.

kawie95 likes this.
  9. Fastcote

Fastcote Full Access Member

Too late! Patience was never my strength. I just called the dealer and swapped back to stock. The cost savings will get me half way to a second set of rims later when I see something I'm in live with. Maybe this will get me built sooner too?!?!

10. Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss FRF Addict

Moonroof--opened once and of course the go fast stickers. Had both on it and I did not want to order one....