Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After two months of ownership I do not regret any option. I have been enjoying all the bells and whistles. Loving the truck every day.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the factory cameras would've been usefully... Sometimes cresting a hill without seeing what's on top or other side can be sketchy.

The rear camera is awesome, I use it almost exclusively to park the truck.

The front camera if ******* worthless because it only engages if in 4L or with the diff locked. I only lock the diff when I really need it, and I don't hardly ever use 4L so I almost never use the camera. Don't understand why they won't at least let you use it in 4H. I'm not a big fan of stuff I own telling me "No" so it really ****** me off, but to get it to act like it should you've got to spend another $400+ on a lockpick.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if the factory cameras would've been usefully... Sometimes cresting a hill without seeing what's on top or other side can be sketchy.

it's worth it

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

The rear camera is awesome, I use it almost exclusively to park the truck.

The front camera if ******* worthless because it only engages if in 4L or with the diff locked. I only lock the diff when I really need it, and I don't hardly ever use 4L so I almost never use the camera. Don't understand why they won't at least let you use it in 4H. I'm not a big fan of stuff I own telling me "No" so it really ****** me off, but to get it to act like it should you've got to spend another $400+ on a lockpick.

off road mode turns the camera on but you might have to have the lockers on. or 4 high I have not even had the truck in 4 low yet. it's fun pulling up with in inches to the guy in front of you at a fast food line. hahaha

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

they get pretty nervous.

but I agree it should be easily turned on if wanted especially under 5mph

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's worth it

off road mode turns the camera on but you might have to have the lockers on. or 4 high I have not even had the truck in 4 low yet. it's fun pulling up with in inches to the guy in front of you at a fast food line. hahaha

All of the options are worth it.
The front camera can be engaged with just two (2) things:
1.) The diff lock (just pull the knob out) while in 2 wheel drive and
2.) off-road engaged.
Then, under the truck apps, enable the camera. Very easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free